Are you getting the issue with photo uploads on Instagram? If your Instagram photo can’t be posted and shows an error, this article is for you. This Blog will help you to fix this issue easily and quickly.
You may share your images on Instagram with your loved ones, close friends, and internet followers. However, occasionally you may get the annoying “photo can’t be posted Instagram” issue.
Usually, it’s anything as easy as an internet connection issue, which you can resolve by rebooting your router, enlarging your Wi-Fi range, or transferring to a different network.
However, if you can’t locate the issue and the error shows up again, you need to try a couple of easy approaches.
Read: 4 Reasons Why Instagram Marketing Is Absolutely Essential For Your Brand
What causes a “photo can’t be posted” on Instagram error?
- You may have an unstable Internet connection, and it causes Instagram photo can’t be posted issue.
- Servers of Instagram may be down.
- Image exceeds the maximum allowed size.
- You have to wait; Instagram is busy working on your photo. Sometime due to this the issue happens.
- If you mobile phone don’t have extra storage to fulfill the requirement.
- An Instagram app flaw or malfunction.
Why should you fix this issue?
Given that once the photo can’t be posted, it will never appear in your photos and videos in the news feed and cache, it is good to fix “photo can’t be posted instagram” at once.
The long-term effect of not fixing the issue is that it ultimately enhances the ranking of your Instagram profile. This bug likewise impacts the general impressions of your picture.
Read: How To View “Deleted Instagram Search History” | Easy Steps To Follow
How to fix “instagram photo can’t be posted”?
- You should check the following points for fixing the “Instagram photo can t be posted”:
- Check if you have a stable internet connection. You need a stable internet connection to fix the “photo can’t be posted on Instagram.”
- Close the app and restart again.
- Remove the post and delete the image you are trying to upload, add it once more and try to upload again.
- If a photo is too large, it may cause an “Instagram photo can’t be posted issue.” In this case, you have to compress the image into a smaller file so that Instagram can keep it.
- You must wait about a minute for Instagram to process your picture correctly.
- If you decide to use Wi-Fi, turn off your Wi-Fi and try to upload it again; this time, it should work.
- Sometimes a problem occurs because of an issue on the server. To fix that, you can try using HTTPs to upload pictures instead of WiFi on port 80 or 8080.
Apart from this, you can also check whether your photo follows the community guidelines or not. You can also clear your device’s cache and storage. This way, the error can quickly resolve. If your Instagram photo still can’t be uploaded, please send us an email to the support team so that a representative from our support team would be happy to assist you with your concern.