If your FB profile shows “this page isn’t available right now Facebook,” the admin/owner of that page might have blocked you. And it’s impossible to write a new comment on that page or send a message to that user.
Sometimes the problem “facebook sorry this page isn’t available” is caused by a page’s age or geographic constraints. You won’t see it when you log into your account or log out. If you’re unhappy with this situation and want to know how to get the page back, keep reading. This article will help you!
Read: Facebook App Freezes And Restart Android Phone | 5 Ways To Fix It
Why this page isn’t available right now facebook? What it mean.
There can be many different meanings of it. Here are a few:
- Facebook sorry this page isn’t available because of some technical errors.
- Maybe it is updating its FB pages.
- Maybe it is under maintenance.
- The Facebook sorry this page isn’t available because some of its Administrators have disabled it.
- Some of its Administrators have blocked you.
- Maybe you have logged out.
Read: “Facebook Restricted My Account” | Easy Fix
How to fix this page isn’t available right now facebook ?
There are several ways to get the page back:
1. Try reloading the page:
To refresh your page, refresh your Facebook account by clicking the following link. After that, you will see a message “This page can not be displayed at the moment. You will get it again after reloading.
2. Log out of Facebook and sign in again:
You may try refreshing your account by logging out of Facebook and back in again. Try opening the page after finishing. If you notice the problem, contact Facebook for more help. This way, if this page isn’t available right now Facebook issue will be solved.
3. Contact Facebook support team:
When you can’t fix the problem, please call the Facebook support team via their phone number on their site. Sometimes they could resolve it without any issue then.
- Login to your FB account. Click on your FB profile Icon
- Select the Help & support (?) icon.
- Click on Account settings. Follow the further instructions.
- If you still have any problems, please call the FB support team via the phone number they are providing on their site by clicking the “Chat with Us” button and providing your account information such as email address, Facebook user ID, and password.
4. Troubleshoot the issue to find a solution:
Go to Settings > Account Settings > General. If you can’t see any settings, follow the directions below:
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click the down arrow next to your name at the top of any page and select Settings from the list that appears.
- Select Account Setting in the left column and General at the top of the page.
Apart from this, If you are having difficulties viewing the changed status on Facebook, try the following:
- Clear cookies and cache in your browser.
- Delete your browser data from the facebook.com site and then try to view the changes again.
- If you are using a proxy server for your internet connection, disable it and then try again.
- Try clearing the cache on Facebook’s website if you are having issues viewing the status change on facebook.com.