If you are looking to check Amazon gift card balance without redeeming it and want to do it quickly, there are a few different ways that you can do so. The first way is by taking advantage of the Amazon help page, where they will give you a link that will tell you all the ways that this can be done.
There are multiple methods given below just you need to login in to your Amazon account and follow the instructions given below:
1. Use the Amazon Menu:
Go to Amazon.com, then log in to your account. Go to the “Your Account” drop-down menu, then choose “Payment Methods” and click on” check amazon gift card balance without redeeming”.
2. Use the Amazon Search bar:
On the left of the Amazon search bar, click “My Account,” then choose “Redeem a Gift Card.” After login you will able to see your gift card balance. If you are not logged in to your account, this menu is unavailable, and you can send the gift card request to check it.
This takes taking advantage of the Amazon help page, clicking on My Account, and redeeming a gift card to check amazon gift card balance without redeeming it.
3. Through the Home page search:
Searching for “view Amazon gift card balance without redeeming” on the Amazon.com search home page will give you a direct result that shows you the balance of your gift card and the last four digits of the PIN.
All these methods above can also be used to check any other gift cards they might have issued. Always make sure that you log in to view Amazon Gift Card Balance without redeeming on their webpage.
How to check if the Amazon gift card balance is valid:
To check if the gift card balance is valid, it is best to ensure the following five things-
- Make sure you have the latest information on your gift card; otherwise, it may show a wrong Amazon gift card balance.
- You have redeemed the gift card before, and it has been activated.
- If you signed in to your account when checking the balance of your gift card; otherwise, it will not show an error message; instead, it will show a zero balance even if it is valid.
- You are checking the balance of your gift card from the website itself. If you check from other websites like TechBargains or CNET, it will not show an error message; instead, it will show a zero balance.
- If you are using the same computer you used to redeem your gift card. Not using the same computer may cause it to show a wrong Amazon gift card balance.
How to check if a gift card has been redeemed
This Amazon gift card balance is valid only if you’ve confirmed the expiration date of your existing Amazon gift cards. Please click the “Change Your Gift Card Information” button to confirm the expiration date. Then you can check your gift card balance by clicking on “view amazon Gift Card Balance without redeeming” and inputting your unique PIN or Gift Card Code.