The network lag detected issue is a bad situation which occurs in the pubg game when it does not have stable connectivity. This is when the game interrupts to inform you about the bad internet connection. To resume gameplay, you must check the network and fix the problems.
But if your network is just fine and other apps are running properly then maybe the problem is with the pubg game itself. Let us explore some network lag detected pubg fix. Using these methods, you will be able to resolve the pubg network lag detected bug issue.
Solution 1: Update the PUBG app
The gamers need to make sure that their pubg is updated to the latest version. For gamers who use steam to play the pubg game, do check that there are no updates that are pending to download and install. The same can be said for other platforms as well. This is because, update patches help to resolve certain issues that can happen in the code over time. If this solution does not work for you, then try the next step.
Solution 2: Reset network settings
You will have to reset the network parameters on your gaming device if the game has been updated and you are still receiving the network lag detected pubg message. Many times, network configurations become incompatible with your current network, resulting in these issues. Users can run the following commands to fix network lag detected pubg problem:
- Click on windows icon + R and type ‘command prompt’ to launch it in administrator mode.
- Then execute the following commands: ipconfig /release, ipconfig /renew, netsh winsock reset.
- Save settings and restart the device and the game to see if it works. If it does not, then try the next solution.
Solution 3: Reset the TCP/IPv4
Resetting the TCP/IPv4 might help to network lag detected pubg fix.
- Go to the control panel.
- Then go to network and internet and once you are there, click on network and sharing centre.
- Then you must click on the network you are connected to.
- A window will pop-up after which you must click on ‘properties’.
- If the TCP/IPv4 option is checked, then uncheck it and save settings before closing the window.
- Wait for a few minutes. Then open the same menu and check the box again.
- Save the settings and exit the menu completely.
This method is an easy fix to the network lag detected pubg. Launch the client and pubg game again and you will see that it is working properly like before.
As you can see, the network lag detected pubg problem is a common one which happens after a certain period of time. However, the network lag detected pubg fix can be performed by following one of the steps mentioned above. After that your game will be functioning properly again.