If you don’t want to get messages from a certain number or person and are eager to know about block texts on galaxy s6. You are in right place, in this article we are going to explain how to block texts on samsung galaxy s6.
When you block a number, you won’t receive text messages from that number or have the ability to send text messages to that person using the Messages app. For example, if someone has been sending you unwanted messages and you decide to block them, they cannot reach you by text.
Read: “Samsung Galaxy S6 Won’t Connect To Computer” | 4 Easy Fixes
How to block texts on samsung galaxy s6?
- Go to the message thread that contains the number you want to block.
- Tap More. The Manage messages option will appear at the top of your screen.
- Select the settings
- Check your spam filter
- Here you can choose to accept or ignore it.
- Then, you will have to click on “yes” or “no”.
- Now, your person is blocked from sending you a text; however, you can still send them a text message.
How to unblock text messages on galaxy s6?
If your block texts on galaxy s6 are active and you want to disable it, go to the same option, go to block messages, and select “unblock” on the message thread that you want to unblock. You can also accept or ignore future messages from the number. In this case, you will receive a notification about each new text message from that person.
You can’t block texts on galaxy s6 if it is part of your contacts list on the Galaxy S6 Edge phone. When you block a contact, you will no longer be able to send text messages to that contact using the Messages app.
Is blocking texts on galaxy s6 important?
Sometimes you don’t want to hear anything from anybody and if you receive a call or a message from that number in your contact list. It is good for you to know that if you block someone then he cannot contact you by phone. So, yes sometimes blocking texts on galaxy s6 is beneficial.
Read: Samsung Smart Switch Stuck Issue [Easy Fix] | 2 Methods
Is there any different way to block texts on galaxy s6?
Yes, there are many different ways to block texts on galaxy s6. When someone is texting you and you want to block that message there are two ways to do that as;
1. You can go directly to your contacts list, and find the number of the person in your contact list whom you want to block. Now select that number and tap on it and select “block contact”. After confirmation, the number will be blocked from sending a message to you.
2. You can also block text messages on galaxy s6 by going to messaging app. Once you go there, find the message thread which contains that number and tap on it. Now tap on the more option, select block messages, and confirm by choosing “yes” or “no”.
So blocking texts on galaxy s6 is easy and simple, we have given the step-by-step process of it. Based on this information, if you want to block or unblock messages on galaxy s6 then follow the provided steps.